Proud Tips | Mango Benefits For Health | Mango Benefits for Health and Nutrition Facts and Recipes. Mangoes are amazingly blessed with multi-nutrient and various Vitamins and Minerals to boost your energy.
Regarded by many as the most delicious tropical fruit of all, mango offers many health benefits. It is perfect in fruit salads and desserts, but it works equally well in savory dishes.
An average-sized mango contains almost the total recommended daily allowance of the antioxidant vitamin C, which produces collagen – a protein central to healthy skin and connective tissue. It also helps the body to heal faster from aches, pains, bumps, and bruises.
Mango is one of the few fruit sources of vitamin E, an important antioxidant that helps to fight damaging free radicals in the body, as well as boosting the action of disease battling antibodies and also speeding up post-exercise recovery rates. Together with vitamin C, vitamin E in mango protects the brain from memory loss.
With bright orange-yellow flesh, mangoes are high in beta-carotene, the precursor to antiviral vitamin A, which is needed for clear skin, healthy lungs, a strong heart, and excellent overall immunity.
A powerful detoxifier, mango is a useful source of potassium, important for maintaining normal blood pressure. The fruit is full of fiber, which is vital for a well-functioning digestive system.
Vitamins B3, C, E, beta-carotene; potassium; fiber
Mango Benefits for Health
- BLOOD-SUGAR BALANCING
- GOOD FOR THE BRAIN
- GOOD FOR HAIR, TEETH, AND NAILS
- GOOD FOR THE SKIN
- GOOD FOR THE EYES
- GOOD FOR THE HEART
- GOOD FOR THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
- GOOD FOR THE MUSCULOSKELETAL SYSTEM
- GOOD FOR THE DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
Simple Mango Recipes
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and sliced
- ½ pineapple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 10 strawberries, hulled
- 80ml/2 ½ fl oz/ ⅓ cup pineapple juice
- 75g/2 ½ oz/ ⅓ cup plain bio-yogurt
Place all the ingredients in a blender and whizz until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately.
- 500g/l lb 2oz/2 cups plain bio-yogurt
- 1 ½ mango, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 55g/2oz/ ¼ cup caster sugar
- 8 ice cubes
- 4 pistachios
- 4 almonds
- A pinch of saffron threads
Blend the yogurt, mango, sugar, and ice until frothy. Cut the pistachios and almonds into slivers. Pour the lassi into glasses and garnish with the nuts and saffron threads.
TROPICAL FRUIT SALAD
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 4 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 1 papaya, peeled, deseeded and sliced
- 8 lychees, peeled, stoned and halved
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored and cubed
- The pulp of 4 passion fruit
Combine all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Leave for an hour for the juices to mingle, and then serve.
- 17 Impressive Cranberry Health Benefits | Nutrition
- 18 Impressive Cherry Fruit Health Benefits | Nutrition
- Nutrients and Health Benefits of Blueberries
- Paw Paw | Papaya Nutrition and Health Benefits
- Mango Benefits For Health | Mango Nutrition
- kiwi Fruit Health Benefits | Kiwi Nutrition
- Pineapple Nutrition And Health Benefits of Pineapple
- Grapes Nutrition Facts And Health Benefits
- Fig Nutrition Facts And Health Benefits
- Pear Fruit Nutrition And Health Benefits